South Jersey Sports Acupuncture
South Jersey Sports Acupuncture
Acupuncture for Pain Relief and Stress Management
Todd Fluck, M.Ac., L.Ac., Dipl.Ac.
- Fully Accredited Masters Degree in Acupuncture
- Licensed Acupuncturist under the New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners
- Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Helping athletes in South Jersey with pain and stress since 2006.
- Todd’s experience will save you time and money by eliminating the guesswork.
- Licensed Acupuncturist and Massage Therapist
- Electro-Acupuncture Medicine
- Neuro-functional Acupuncture
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Cupping | Vacuum Cupping
- Guasha, IASTM, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Graston
- Certified Rolf Structural Integrator, Myofascial Release, Manual Therapy
- Sports Injuries – Prevention and Management
- Pain Relief – Chronic and Acute
- Stress Management – Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Neuropathy – Diabetic and Chemotherapy Induced
I’ve pushed my body to its limits with nearly 20 years in the NHL. Todd helped me by working on some tight, over-trained muscles. Todd’s deep muscle and fascia work also helped get me through some tough pre-season training. I would recommend Todd to family, friends and team mates.IAN LAPERRIÈRE
Todd has an ability to identify and work out small problems before they become big problems. Regular treatments are as important to my training and injury prevention as any exercises I do at the gym or track. I’d recommend Todd to any athlete who wants to train consistently and without pain.ERIN DONOHUE
I have been battling a shoulder injury for almost two years. My training in the sport of fitness was suffering and I was mentally feeling very defeated. After trying just about everything, I was referred by a friend to see Todd. After only two visits my shoulder no longer was an issue in training. My only regret about visiting Todd is that I did not find him sooner. I would recommend him to anyone looking to fix an occurring problem or hoping to prevent one in the future. Todd has played a huge role in my success as a Crossfit athlete.KELLY BAKER
I was shocked at the immediate relief I hadn’t had in years! From back injuries, to hips, shoulders and more, Todd has yet to let me down and has treated each with the same great results consistently. I feel like a “new” person when I walk out of his office! My muscles, joints and tendons are ready for some more action on the mat!BRAD DADDIS
After one session, I was hooked. No other healing method gave me such immediate relief. After completing all ten treatments, I felt amazing. It was as if my body breathed for the first time in years…ALYSON PRAY WARD
Todd’s skillful hands made a connection to my upper and lower body, released long held shoulder tension, realigned my pelvic area and gave my entire body more flexibility and strength. Most outstanding is Todd’s integrity and knowledge of the body and its potential…ELSIE KERNS
Todd’s style of acupuncture has evolved based on years of clinical experience, extensive knowledge of human anatomy and physiology, and constant continuing education. His treatments are rooted in tangible biomedical principles and reliable theories based on empirical evidence.
- Acupuncture effectively brings the nervous system into balance.
- Acupuncture reduces the effects of stress on the body and mind.
- Acupuncture normalizes exaggerated pain and inflammation in the body.
- Acupuncture restores the body’s ability to adapt to it’s environment.
Providing alternative health care since 2006, Todd has earned his reputation in the community and delivers top level customer service. Working closely with physicians, Todd also maintains an integrative medical approach. Serving Marlton NJ, Medford NJ, Mount Laurel NJ, Moorestown NJ, Cherry Hill NJ, Voorhees NJ, Collingswood NJ, Haddon Heights NJ, Haddon Township NJ, Haddonfield NJ, and surrounding South Jersey communities, Todd specializes in Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Neuropathy, and Stress Management.
Why Choose Us
There are very few people trained in Acupuncture and Rolfing. Both practices can stand on their own as very effective modalities. With years of clinical experience in pain relief and functional improvement, Todd views the body in a distinct way and has combined the principles of Acupuncture and Rolfing to create a unique healing system.
Acupuncture is proven by solid research to be effective for treating pain and reducing the effects of stress. Rolfing and Myofascial Therapies are also extremely effective for pain relief and stress reduction. The goal is to draw from the best of both practices and combine them to be as effective as possible.
Since 2006, Todd has effectively helped the community with pain relief and stress management. He has a proven track record and testimonials from a wide range of people. Through continuous study and practice, Todd has developed and honed his skills and expertise to provide you with a relaxed and comfortable experience.